主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-13 11:51:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
When you reach out to leads, you can always personalize things more specifically for the particular industry the person works in. However, for your website and even your paid digital advertising, stick with general terms, such as “business owner.” Knight Wealth Advisors addresses their landing page to “Business Owners  Entrepreneurs.” By keeping their target audience wide, they cast a net that pulls in all industries. They don’t limit themselves to just one business type. all their clients works well for the kind of service they provide. Know Your Audience As with any content, knowing your audience allows you to tailor your material to meet their needs. You should know the types of companies seeking what you provide and do a deep dive into the typical CEO of such organizations. + q. \$ N2 H& `+ E

. L1 {8 J; z' c/ v2 R& y/ U* F4 U- f5 C! C, E
9 R, N( {- q) E2 J
There may be generational differences in how you market to a millennial entrepreneur versus a Gen X business owner. Know what’s important to the demographic in general and then seek ways to meet their expectations. Name Specific Industries For some BB Lebanon Phone Number Data companies, you’ll work with similar business types repeatedly. If you find yourself frequently taking on clients who are tech startups or any other type of business, go ahead and name them specifically on your page. Showing who you’ve worked with previously allows potential clients to see that you understand their business type and have experience in the sector. Illuminated Integration offers lighting, sound and stage equipment for different events. ( F2 f! F% u( H1 R2 U- }+ i
' V1 b5 W- C( `: O& ?

! K' Q7 U' S+ k/ x: \. q. F- ?* i$ D# k% C8 y$ h! L1 y

U0 L2 g  Q1 f  m, y9 U# g
! D% g2 R# E1 \( h+ B
While they clearly will work with anyone who requires their services, they devote some website real estate to showcasing industries they’ve worked with before. The headline reads, “Industries Served.” They then use icons and list some of their typical clients, such as performance venues, architecture firms, churches, museums and higher education. They also include a few testimonials from these industries. Focus on Aesthetics No matter what type of industries you serve, everyone likes a visually pleasing website. However, you can take your design a step further by looking at the overall tone and trendiness of your customers’ websites.
& [; R. P; {. w, n' ^5 O2 l/ I
3 `+ I( Y6 b1 p, b. U
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|月光ACGN御宅世界  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 05:07 , Processed in 2.280666 second(s), 12 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |