主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-9 15:33:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Instead of saying, ``I'll be relieved if I'm more than 100% likely to achieve my goal,'' it's more suitable for me to think, ``I've exceeded 100%, so let's aim for 120%,'' and move forward with a high goal. --Please tell us what you would like to try at GIG. First, I want Workship to grow into the No. 1 service in the freelance industry. The freelance market is a growing market, but there are currently no ace companies. It seems like all the companies are dividing the pie equally. This is an unexplored situation, so if we can solidify ourand quickly acquire users through marketing, I think we have a chance to aim for the top of the market. Another challenge I would like to take on is to create a track record as a business that is clearly visible both inside and outside the company.

When I see friends around me succeeding as businessmen or taking on big challenges, I think, ``I don't want to lose to those people.'' I also want to contribute more to the company. The best way to contribute to the company is to produce results. By achieving Phone Number List results in business, you can achieve your aspirations of ``I want to be on par with others'' and ``I want to contribute to the company.'' So I want to focus on results.

I will continue to strive to produce clear results that are easy for society to understand. Increasing your market value also leads to your own growth. --thank you very much! GIG is looking for members who want to create a good world together! GIG is currently actively recruiting members, mainly engineers and designers.GIG has been in charge of the corporate site renewal for Gion , a comprehensive logistics company headquartered in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture . Due to physical distancing, only two face-to-face meetings were held.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|月光ACGN御宅世界  

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 11:31 , Processed in 0.420049 second(s), 43 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |